Thursday, October 26, 2006

Travelling around the World



I have been to Saint Thomas, Venice, Paris, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Anguilla, Saint John, Tortola, Anegada, Rome, Chianti, and lots of others. And they are all really pretty. I have lived in Hoboken NJ, Philadelphia PA, St. Thomas VI, and now I live in Florence Italy. In the summer I sometimes live with my grandparents in Mantoloking, NJ. I have 7 cousins that live in Mantoloking in the summer and I can bike-ride to their houses. In Mantoloking I take sailing classes with two of my cousins.

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi Jane, this is your mom. I like your blog and can't wait to help you fill it up with all the cool stuff you do!
Love, mom

Sam said...

And you are a great sailor! Remeber you did the world ducks last year? And sailed all the way through the bridge?

I hope you will go sailing with me more next summer and swimming too!

Jane said...

Hi, Jane
I like your blog. And you gave me an idea for my blog, too. All the places i've been. Grazie mille per la idea. Come see me soon. Casey

Jane said...

thank you for all the comments everybody ! I really like all of them. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!! FROM JANE.

Jane said...

Hi jewel, it's JANE. No ALICE does not do sailling she is only 6 and you have to be 8 or older to do it. I have been in a race, but I do not do regattas. Next year I am going to do a race, and then my sailing teacher is going to take us to his house for a sleepover and the next day we are going to climb up a lighthouse and go to an amusement park! Bye, have fun sailing!

Jane said...

Hi Alana, It's Jane. If you want to start a blog you have to pretend you are 13 or older or else they won't let you do it. That is what I did. Let me know when you start your blog so I can read it!