Monday, February 12, 2007

My Friend Anna


My friend Anna came here with a school group, her mom, her friend Sue and her sister Rosy. She was here for about 3 months. She did homeschooling while she was here.

We met her when we were looking through our window at the apartment next door (my mom saw her first, I was getting out of the bathtub!). We became good friends and anytime I wanted to talk to her, I would just open the window and blow my whistle for her.

The night before she was leaving Florence to go back to her house in Minnesota, she came over to our house for dinner. When she got back to her apartment that night, I blew my whistle for her and waved goodbye! Now every time I look out that window I am sad. I miss her!

This is Anna At Alice's Birthday:



This is Strega Anna on Halloween:



This is Anna playing Ping Pong at my birthday sleepover:



This is Anna At my birthday party:

3 comments:

VincentOwenMarytheresa said...

Dear Jane and Alice,
How are you? How is Italy? We miss you. Every once in a while, Owen asks when "James" and Alice are coming back to visit us again. Owen says to tell you he got new navy blue high-top sneakers. Vincent got new black high-tops. Yesterday we went to the Philadelphia Zoo with our friends who are triplets. The weather in New Jersey is very cold for Spring. Email us back to tell us how everything is in Italy. Your friends, Vincent, Owen, and Marytheresa

anna said...

Dear Jane,

This is Anna. I miss you guys so much! I am going to send you an email.

Love you, Anna

Jane said...

OMG anna i miss iu