Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ME NOW...

i am still living in italy but a lot has changed. 1: my favorite activity is not jump roping anymore...
2: i no longer am 12 years old
3: and i now have a facebook account :)
4: lots more
but it's still me in there somewhere! i now speak FLUENT italian and my grades are getting better. Next year i will be in high school. In italy you have to pick a specific (like a specialized school: artistic, linguistic, classical, scientific, ecc...). i chose artistic because the other ones are really hard and i can't take that kind of pressure! also at this school they have lessons on fashion and photography :) (if you have in iphone get instagramm if you like photography and follow me @gigifinta) soon it will be easter and i am going off to paris :) when we get back i have one day in italy then i leave for a class trip in france, so why bother unpacking! :) this year (well last 2011) both my grandparents died and i have been very nostalgic ever since :( i miss them... hope they find the cure for cancer and MDS soon! and good luck if you have it! (live your life to the fullest)!!! i want to move back to america as well, i miss my home, speaking of homes i don't even know where mine is anymore... we have a small apartment with four people living in it near the outskirts of florence. i want my own room as well! don't get me wrong i love my sister! but a fourteen old girl needs her personal space and room! if you are reading this you probably like to surf the web a lot because this is not a very popular blog! but if you've made it this far it means that my writing down lot's of random personal stuff is interesting if it is pleas leave a comment or like it to let me know :)
ciao for now!
jane

No comments: