Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Earrings

I got my ears pierced on Saturday. My earrings are green diamonds, but on December 1st I can change them into the earrings that I got for my birthday that are ladybugs. I have to clean my ears every night with a special lotion and I have to twist my earrings around so they don't get stuck. I can even twist them around in school without putting the liquid on them. My neighbor Janis is going to get me some other earrings for a birthday present. Since we told her about my birthday too late, she didn't have a chance to get me a present yet, so when she heard I got my ears pierced she said she would take me out to get new earrings for a present.

4 comments:

vi girls said...

Hi Jane, it's Lisa and Nika!! We love your new earrings! You look so grown up with them and your braces! We miss you guys!
Lisa and Nika

susanmc267 said...

Hi Jane. I am your grandmother, Charlotte's friend. I am Aunt Geraldine's neighbor in Asbury Park. Your grandma's Scrabble partner. Have you ever played Scrabble ? It's a great game and you can play at any age. Better practice cause Charlotte's pretty good. Charlotte and I are visitng Geraldine and as I had my computer with me she wanted to checkout your blog. Great job.
Susan & Grandma Charlotte

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!