Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sleepover Party!!

Friday, November 10th, was my birthday and i had a sleepover party. I had six girls over. I got lots of presents and a pair of ladybug earrings. We covered the living room floor with mattresses and we slept there. The next morning we did gymnastics on the mattresses too. Then me and two other girls got under a blanket, and we asked some of the other girls if they could cover us with every single blanket that we had. It was fun. We had pizza for dinner and crepes with nutella for breakfast. My birthday cake was vanilla with pink icing and decorated with marshmallow fruits with yucky jelly inside of them. All of the other girls thought that it was yucky too. The End.


1 comment:

dancilhoney said...

Our girls have played the game with their friends several times and have had a great time laughing and finding out new and interesting things about each other. Sleepover Party Supplies