Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween & Tutti i Santi


Today* is the first day of vacation - we have 5 days of it!!! Last night was Halloween and my sister was Snow White (Biancaneve) and I was a witch (una strega). We got a whole sack full of candy. We went trick-or-treating with my friends ("scherzetti o dolcetti").




* Note from mom: Jane wrote this on Wednesday morning, but I'm not posting it until Thursday evening. Yesterday, November 1st, was a major holiday here in italy - All Saints Day, or Tutti i Santi...




1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Amanda - which Amanda are you - my friend Amanda from St thomas, or the one I met this summer in St Thomas who lives in Chicago?

Hi Aunt Christine - Thanks for making a comment on my blog. Say hi to Wally for me and tell him we will bring him a doggie present when we come back to NJ next summer - and you and Uncle Sam too.

Love Jane